Thursday, July 14, 2011

Review: Lemon Liftoff Blouse

I was so, sooooo excited that Vancouver Anthropologie got this blouse in this week (along with a lot of new release items) and when I saw it in stock in my size I was almost giddy to try it on. It is so beautiful in person and the silk has a slight sheen to it. however, I was majorly disappointed that my size 10 (I'm an 8/10 in most blouses). was too snug in the torso. I was able to put it on easily with the side zip undone but once on my middle felt hugged by the blouse to the point that I would  be afraid to bust a seam if I leaned over or touched my toes and the fabric has no stretch to it other then mechanical stretch and that really just isn't enough for a fitted silk blouse. I would probably have purchased this in the next size up except my store didn't have anything above a 10. Poo-Poo! As you can see in the photo below, the blouse is gorgeous (and my toddler was not having anymore shopping!). Wishlisted for another store visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment