Friday, June 10, 2011

My Anthropologie Birthday Discount Arrived!

Just in the nick of time! less then 12 hours before our mini road trip to Seattle Anthropologie and right on the heels of the Canucks most glorious win, my husband found my mini Anthro card in the mailbox that I didn't see earlier this afternoon when I picked up the mail. I'm so glad I got my birthday discount before our trip since I have a few returns to make anyways (size 10 Heartsease blouse) and want to try on the Meyer Meringue Dress and I'm almost positive I'm going to get the Longwing Pullover as well as the Lacey Turning Cami that's on sale. I know I will get a lot of use out of the Longwing Pullover where as the dress, although I may love it I'd have a while to wait before I can wear it. I just hope I can adapt the Longwing Pullover into fall and winter wardrobe as well since it's so pretty. I just worry it wont be easily layerable under a sweater jacket or blazer.




No comments:

Post a Comment