Monday, May 9, 2011

The Anthropology Store Front

Grand Opening on May 13th!!
2912 Granville Street, Vancouver
I'm getting so excited about the Anthropologie Grand Opening in Vancouver this Friday and I'm not going to lie, the fact that 400+ ladies have RSVP'd this event on the Facebook page has me feeling a little territorial...look-out ladies, I'll be wearing my most comfortable shoes, a stroller (with a baby and a toddler) to carry all my goods in and to garner some sympathetic "awe poor mum, we should let her thru" looks. Haha yah right! Anthropologie grand opening is fair game to all. I just hope to scope it out on Friday, maybe grab a pretty hairband (I love the anthro hairbands) and if I'm lucky I'll spend a good portion of my birthday money. 

What is your strategy on Friday?? If you don't mind trading secrets with a competitor ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment